I copied this from social media this morning.
I am asking these questions, are you?
These are the important questions folks need to be asking themselves:
- Why can you go to Walmart but not Kohl’s?
- Why the Dollar store and not a mom-and-pop shop?
- Why can’t you have an elective surgery, but you can have an abortion which is elective?
- Why should you stay inside but yet heat and sunlight kill the virus?
- Why can’t kids (who are not at risk) play on an outdoor playground, where sun kills this virus?
- Why don’t people know that these are “recommendations” not laws because they have not gone through due process?
- Why is it okay for government officials to get a haircut, but not common citizens?
- Why the fear, when this virus has a less than 1% death rate?
8.5 Why have coroners questioned death certificates listed as CV-19?
- Why are areas like Chicago and NY gearing up for mass vaccination?
- What makes one person essential and another not?
- Doesn’t shelter at home mean there is a whole population of people not staying home so we can?
- Why are they dividing us?
- How do people not know that we are a Republic, not a democracy?
- Where has the flu gone?
- Why do the homeless consistently demonstrate the lowest infection rates?
- Why are they telling us to mask up after 2 months of lockdown?
- Why is the CDC saying kids need to be masked when they return to school or attend church, when they know cloth masks restrict oxygen?
- What is this oppression and loss of liberty doing to the mental health of our kids…to us?
- Why have most other death rates dropped since the virus?
- Why did world leaders meet in China in October 2019?
- Why are the common people being controlled by the government and no one is controlling the government?
- Why are hospitals paid more for Covid 19 deaths?
- Why are some doctors speaking out and then getting silenced?
- Why did Obama give the Wuhan lab $334 million dollars?
- What does a computer geek have to do with a pandemic and why does he want 7 billion corona virus v*ccines?
- Why ID 2020, Agenda 21 and 2030?
- Why did the CDC have a job posting for pandemic relief workers in November 2019?
- Why did Dr. Fauci say in 2017 that the Trump administration would be faced with a “SURPRISE PANDEMIC” and then runs the pandemic team?
- Why are they infringing on Christians’ religious freedoms?
- Why can 500 people shop at Fred Meyer or Home Depot, but we are not allowed to go into a church building?
I don’t care if you are Republican, Democrat, Libertarian or vote for unicorns. If you’re not asking these questions, you should be.