Fighting The Snow To See Our Son

Tuesday Morning Following three days with our Son, my wife and I returned to Chicago last night. Driving in near whiteout conditions for close to five hours, we pulled into the hotel around 9:00 PM. My flight has been rescheduled twice, but I expect to fly out this evening. My wife has to wait until … Continue reading Fighting The Snow To See Our Son